There's little doubt that the traditional farm jack is a handy piece of equipment to have when you're driving off road. You can use it to move your vehicle out of awkward situations, ifting vehicles to fill in voids beneath the tires or even as a bead breaker when you have to make a tire repair.
But, as we all know, farm jacks can be dangerous. They're inherently unstable and there are countless YouTube videos of users getting injured from a rogue handle or getting their hands caught between the handle and the body of the jack.
With this problem in mind, ARB's team of engineers was determined to come up with a better solution to the unsafe farm jack problem. The focus was to design a safer and easier mechanical jack whilst being lighter and more compact.
- Quick release height adjustment to suit different vehicles and conditions
- A wide rotatable foot that provides a stable base and preferred orientation for use on uneven ground
- An ergonomically designed handle that can be operated in confined spaces
- Overload protection so as not to exceed working load limit
- Quick and safe lowering in case of unintended side movement
- A safety stop on the lowering lever
- Minimum lifting height: 160 mm
- Maximum lifting height: 710 - 1230 mm
- Travel: 540 - 550 mm
- Lifting Range: 160 - 1230 mm
- Maximum capacity: 2.000 Kg
qCompreessed height: 890 mm
- Extended height: 1432 mm
- Weight: 10,5 Kg
- Lift per Stroke: 13 mm
- Anker Point "Claw": 9
- Material: 6061 T6 Aluminium
- Corrosion Protection: anodized